How To Download Streams
- A limited number of high-bitrate, tagged, and iPod-ready shows are available HERE.
- Any browser can access the source files via the backdoor if you wish to download the files individually. The method listed below is simply faster than downloading the files one at a time.
- The files that make up the streams may or may not be tagged (date, city, song title, ect)
- Older streams will be lower quality bitrates. When PanicStream first launched in 2005, some users still utilized dial-up internet. The file sizes (and quality) have increased steadily over the years as broadband is now the standard home internet service. Upload dates can be seen adjacent to the file links.
Using the Firefox web browser:
- Install the DownThemAll extension
- Navigate to the band and date you want via the site’s backdoor:
- Right-click and select DownThemAll… to download all the stream’s mp3s links at once
(Visited 3,146 time, 31 visit today)